Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Full Bucket Line as non-American route

This is "Plazkart" car - cheapest Soviet sleeping car, car similar with European couchette cars and old American passenger cars with open sections, this car can carry 54 sleeping passengers and two porters, also this car can be used as commuter car - 81 seats (although I know cases, when more passengers were transported in these cars - also were lying passengers on the upper berths and standing passengers), this car is great for transporting large groups of people - military personnel, groups of children going on vacation, students and MOW workers, such in this activity.

There will be a pause with screenshots with breakdown train, I can’t say when this train will be able to get to Dunktown, but for now I’ll post some other screenshots. Not so long ago I was able to read a book "Soviet Railways - past and present" from 1989 year, in this book was photo of locomotive 2TE10L in the Soviet Middle Asia:

Similair train in MSTS:

Vladislav

Unseen Circumstances, episode №10

Approach to Josha's Cradle:

Vladislav

Meanwhile in Moscow

- What other measures are being taken to eliminate the chemical accident near Dunktown?
    - Comrade General Secretary, we decided to use fire aviation, but nearest fire planes, which were designed to extinguish of forest fires, based in Sverdlovsk, it takes time for them to arrive. Helicopters of 71rd Missile Testing Centre continue observation of chlorine cloud, it reduces flight speed, dropping of water to cloud we can partially neutralize the chlorine.

Industrial switcher TGM23 - 500 horsepower, since 1962 year were made more than 9400 locos:

Vladislav

Bridge north from Josha's Cradle - in original activity of Roman Rogachov our breakdown train had to arrive there as bridge was collapsed during the passage of freight train. Speed reduced to 20 km/h:

Soundtrack - big mix of Soviet electronic and instrumental music:
    Vladislav

Soviet Army helicopter which flies to Dunktown, inside the helicopter are commander of chemical troops of Middle Asian Military District, scientists and director of railway:

Helicopter pilot: Resonance! I am Korshun-12, I see breakdown train south from Simoville, we succeed much faster!
    Vladislav

In Simonville stopped TEP10 with commuter train Dunktown-Frampton. Fortunately, during derailment of chlorine tanker this train was in Dunktown, part of the population of Dunktown was evacuated by this train, train is seriously crowded:

Soundtrack - music from Soviet railroad movies:
    Vladislav

TGK2 - small Soviet industrial switcher, 250 horsepower, more than 9000 locos were made in 1960-2008, also these locos were work in East Germany, Poland and Czechoslovakia:

TE114 near locomotive service point:

Grab and MOW cars:

Simonville signalwoman: Engineer of train №8002! In Dyken you will have a stop for hitch of helper!
    Engineer: I can drive through the climb without helper!
    Signalwoman: That's an order of division director, this helper also goes to Dunktown!
    Vladislav

Narrow-gaguge rolling stock on flatcars:

Vladislav

Old freight cars with one unit of TE2 as switcher:

Vladislav

Quote Originally Posted by Vazyuk View Post
    Old freight cars with one unit of TE2 as switcher:

good simulations, good ideas
    Chimbica Dash8