Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freight Wagon Disappearing in OPen Rails

i have that same Problem with my GP38-2 And Fright cars do not appear i played the game when i got it never shown up what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by advut View Post
    I would like to know the solution to this problem as well. I also encounter this issue with some of the rolling stock that I have.

Hi Pravin, does the default MSTS SD40-2 display correctly in your ORTS? Because in my case it doesn't.
    This may not be related to the OPs problem, the disappearing SD40-2 is a known problem with it's shape file, nothing to do with OR.
    ...and since that shape file - with the error - was used innumerable times in other models, you may find it again and again.
    see here >>> http://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/fix_sd402.html
    In all MSTS problems STEAM4ME has to be your 1st resource!
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Boat25 Guest

Hi agian and i am not geting rolling stock on ORTS and it's getting to be a pain not to get it on the game i got MONON-2 Route and it fails to install 3 times and i have a GP38-2 And that shows but not the Rolling stock but what is the problem

Tack your log onto a post. People need to see the OR log, what is loading or not loading. So next time you run OR and have missing rolling stock, post your log in this thread, it may provide valuable information to people wanting to help you solve your problem.

As it stands right now, not enough information from you. Since you are not the OP, people are more inclined to help them, you should start your own thread, describe your problem in greater detail, providing specific names of missing equipment ( and library file names, if possible) and Post your OR log.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Hey, thank you. It now displays correctly.

Sorry that I blamed ORTS but I thought if it displays in MSTS but not in ORTS it must be ORTS fault.

Yep, MSTS is not too picky when it comes to coding, it is notoriously fickle in some matters of code and really lax in others -- go figure?
    While the OR code - wrong data, you got problems. Always check your log...depending upon the problem it may provide some clues.