Thread: ORTS Website Screenshots Routes

Default ORTS Website Screenshots Routes

Hi,

I want to know what are the routes ORTS website (openrails.org) show in the screenshots. Please look at my 2 attached screenshots below in this post and tell me what these routes are.

P.S. I've looked at the tooltips but those don't specifically show route names. One says "Sines, Portugal - container express train" and other one states "Porter Mineral side dump cars".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Northern Virginia, United States of America

I took the one with the Porter, that was taken on the Monson Railroad route using rolling stock from ElvasTower.

Thanks for replying, although small it's a nice looking detailed route and available in the file library here. I downloaded it.

On the other hand. I am still unable to figure out the Portuguese one. I see an user named "PA1930" at the Elvas Tower forum is the one who supplied the screenshot. So, he knows the route name and source. But I can't contact him due to not being a member of that site.

Quote Originally Posted by advut View Post
    On the other hand. I am still unable to figure out the Portuguese one. I see an user named "PA1930" at the Elvas Tower forum is the one who supplied the screenshot. So, he knows the route name and source. But I can't contact him due to not being a member of that site.
    The Elvas Tower members were very generous with their images when we rebuilt the website - glad you like them.

Via Elvas Tower, I've sent Pedro (PA1930) a link to your post, so I hope he will contact you.

Best wishes,

Chris
    Chris Jakeman

Although he didn't contact me yet thank you nonetheless.

Advut,

Pedro replied to me:

"Sorry for my late response - I was on holidays.

The route depicted in that screenshot was just a mini-route I created while learning how to make a route on MSTS Route Editor. It is indeed based on a real location in Portugal, but the route is not available.

I do not have an account on the Train Sim forums, so if you could please let that user know of my response, I would be grateful.

Regards,

Pedro"
    Chris Jakeman

OK, too bad the route isn't available. It looked nice.