Thread: Car-Spawner Not Showing Up in Game

Default Car-Spawner Not Showing Up in Game

Hello again. I am having an issue with the Car Spawner. Just for reference it is in PRB Route, and I am using OR.

I re-did one of the Car-Spawners because the vehicles were going the wrong way. I deleted the Original and then I replaced it with the vehicles going the correct direction. All is well while still using TSRE5, but when I go back, after an Activity Save, to the In-Game view, no vehicles show up. I saved at the end of my modification, I also went back in to see of I missed something, but there is no other save or anything similar within the Car-Spawner drop downs. Lots of traffic while retracing the Spawner route along the roadway and when I saved before exiting.

Goku, or anyone else have a similar experience? or Ideas? Thanks.

An activity save? What's that? I placed a ton of carspawners for a route and maybe only one has disappeared. I probably messed up on it anyway

Rushey Platt Junction, Darkest Wiltshire.

One reason for this is that the end of the carspawner is too close to the end of the road sections. If a shape doesn't have enough road to spawn on, it stops spawning.

Maybe the Steam 4 Me tutorial might help you Don? http://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/carspawner.html
    - Mark -

To add: May also happen if your installation is in any of the Windows protected folders. Any of the \Program Files\ folders can give you problems like this.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I've looked around and cant find anything on this....but, I can see the carspawners in the TSRES route editor.....but not in OR route. Only the ones that were made in MSTS route editor before I started using the new one. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

CG
    CG