Thread: Train Sim World

Default Train Sim World

I purchased tsw now while on sale. I tried the tutorials but whenever I have to walk somewhere or enter the cab I get a terrific headache, w key moves very fast and jumpy. Is there a way to slow down movement. I don’t have any problem walking around in World of Subways 3. TSW is the only game I have gotten headaches playing. Also scenery seems very bright. Are there any settings I may have missed? Thanks in advance for any advice. I have since removed TSW from my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by pwelt View Post
    I purchased tsw now while on sale. I tried the tutorials but whenever I have to walk somewhere or enter the cab I get a terrific headache, w key moves very fast and jumpy. Is there a way to slow down movement. I don’t have any problem walking around in World of Subways 3. TSW is the only game I have gotten headaches playing. Also scenery seems very bright. Are there any settings I may have missed? Thanks in advance for any advice. I have since removed TSW from my computer.
    Luckily you only paid $10 for that pile of junk. It'll be a headache overall for you, but hey, if you end up enjoying it, that's what counts. Most of us talk in very harsh language and grunts when discussing TSW. It's been close to a year and half two years since it was released and it really hasn't improved very much overall. For each fix or patch, it seems like something that worked just fine goes to the big train yard in the sky.

Have you used it for over two hours?

If not I would strongly suggest applying for a refund.

As regards motion sickness, can't say it has affected me on the occasions I've used TSW but I'm not aware of much that can be done to tweak the settings which influence that kind of thing.
    Vern.

Thanks for reply. I took your advice and refunded.

Good ol' boy!
    Vern.

Nothing is perfect my friends.

Yeah but Vern just saved him 10 bucks by switching his car insurance to .....

Oh wait never mind

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by peanutsQR View Post
    Nothing is perfect my friends.
    Some things are just less perfect than others.

Quote Originally Posted by alvinkathage View Post
    Some things are just less perfect than others.
    In regards TSW, ain't that the truth buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

, w key moves very fast and jumpy. Is there a way to slow down movement.
    FWIW, (I realize the op has gotten a refund, congratz!) Use the "c" key (crouch) you will move @ more of a walk speed. can't help with the hyper sensitive side to side twitchyness tho.
    one pia (other than u need a workaround at all) with this method is that you have to stand to cross from one engine to another