Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Rolling Stock Packs

Default New Rolling Stock Packs

I see an Open Hopper Pack 2 is out, but where is Pack 1? Can't find it anywhere... And could you please add a shopping cart: VISA denies multiple transactions and this is not convenient at all!

If your Visa is being denied you need to call your bank, it’s not Run8’s fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    https://www.hyrailsimulations.net

It is Run 8's fault because they don't provide a shopping cart. After the first one, VISA rejects subsequent transactions of the same amount to the same beneficiary in a short time limit because this could be fraud.

Would be much easier if they accepted Paypal, too...
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by htl View Post
    It is Run 8's fault because they don't provide a shopping cart. After the first one, VISA rejects subsequent transactions of the same amount to the same beneficiary in a short time limit because this could be fraud.
    No, it's your bank. I informed mine that I would be making multiple purchases from Run8 and had no issues. Yes Run8 can go with a portal that would allow multiple items in a shopping cart, but that costs money. Are you willing to help pay for the additional overhead?

Quote Originally Posted by byelen View Post
    No, it's your bank.
    No, VISA has is own rules and it can't be contacted directly: I must first go to my bank, then my bank contact VISA. This procedure takes 1 or 2 days. I have accounts in two different banks, the method is identical.

It works how it works, it’s not a multi million dollar company that can eat all the fees associated with different processors without raising costs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    https://www.hyrailsimulations.net

I have purchased about a dozen rolling stock packs one after the other in a single session using my Visa card. I never heard of, or had problems with, any rules about multiple transactions of the same amount.

Same here. No problems. Is it country of origin issue ?

Those complaining about the limited manner in which Run 8 Studios operates its store have to understand that the vendor pays for consumer conveniences such as PayPal. It isn't a freebie for them.

I belong to an association (Community Radio) which only recently dropped its PayPal capability because it was totally cost-ineffective; it was an unnecessary overhead for an organisation which runs on the smell of an oily rag and only exists because of donations, government grants and membership fees.

Give 'em a break. They aren't Microsoft or Facebook.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0