Thread: Route Radhikapur The Beauty of NFR

Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India.

Default Route Radhikapur The Beauty of NFR

RADHIKAPUR route is a Indian route belongs to our Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS). This route mainly cover 5 Districts (Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Uttar Dinajpur, Malda, Murshidabad) of NORTH BENGAL part of WEST BENGAL, and 2 Districts (Kishanganj, Katihar) of BIHAR states. This route mainly cover 2 Railway zones (NFR and ER) of Indian Railways Let's look at the key features of this route –

🚦This route have three major stations namely New Jalpaiguri Junction (NJP), Malda Town (MLDT), Katihar Junction (KIR) with 10 'JUNCTION' station, including Siliguri Junction, Kishanganj, Barsoi Junction, Kumedpur Junction, New Farakka Junction.

🚦This route will come with the real distance (about 353 km). Not a single station has been made skipped here.

🚦Maximum objects used as scenerio made by our team.

🚦Route contains realistic scenario including village, cornfield, pasturage, tea garden etc which will furnish you the beauty of NORTH BENGAL. As well as all the railway equipments has been paced here in such a way which will provide you a real environment of driving from cab.
    Route By - Sanjeeb Das and Indrajit Swarnakar
    Attached Images Attached Images

The ALCO in 2nd screenshot is from which shed?

This Loco is From Bangladesh Railway. This loco was manufactured, built and designed from DLW, Varanasi. After inauguration/manufacture of this loco coupling from Varanasi (BSB) with Kolkata bound express then next day BED-30 was towing with Maitree Express. BED-30 was always coming at Kolkata from Bangladesh loaded with freight rake and loco changing at Darshana, Bangladesh.

Nice effort. I like electric sounds by Mr. Indrajit Swarnakar very much. Looking forward to the route. It's good choice on your part to make the route real distance based.

Question: What gauge is this built to? How accurate is the width between the rails? Could be useful for my future San Francisco Bay Area Route.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
    calrouteprojectmstsorts.weebly.com/
    californiapacificrailroadorts.weebly.com/
    Cheers, S. J. Hjellum

Quote Originally Posted by advut View Post
    Nice effort. I like electric sounds by Mr. Indrajit Swarnakar very much. Looking forward to the route. It's good choice on your part to make the route real distance based.
    Exactly, we are trying to represent the real face of our INDIAN RAILWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by demando View Post
    Question: What gauge is this built to? How accurate is the width between the rails? Could be useful for my future San Francisco Bay Area Route.
    Actually I am using DB Track in my route and all rolling stocks for Indian Railways are made as standard gauge wheel width, you can visit to DB Track site for more info
    http://dbtracks.com/

What gauge is this built to?
    I assume all MSTS/OR tracks are Standard Gauge irrespective of DBTracks and Xtracks.

Ok, I had guessed right when I saw the post.