Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSTS Indian Railways 13108 Maitree Express Departing from Kolkata Station

Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India.

Default MSTS Indian Railways 13108 Maitree Express Departing from Kolkata Station

The Maitree Express is the name of the first modern international passenger train service connecting Bangladesh to the Indian state of West Bengal. The name Maitree Express means the Friendship Express, denoting the significance of the train service to the foreign relations between India and Bangladesh. Train services between the two countries existed before the partition of India – the Maitree Express re-established this connection between the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka with Kolkata, the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal, in 2008 after being closed for 43 years. In 2017 a second service, the Bandhan Express, was inaugurated connecting Kolkata with the Bangladeshi city of Khulna, recreating the previous Barisal Express route.

MSTS Route : Railindia (Deoli) by Shounak Chatterjee

13108.jpg

The F/L has sure been getting flooded with this stuff...Which kinda is sad to see

What is F/L may I know?

File Library

Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India.

Quote Originally Posted by wcl View Post
    The F/L has sure been getting flooded with this stuff...Which kinda is sad to see
    I am really sorry can you please explain what you want to say?
    I am new in TS forum

He means that it is sad to see Indian addons all around in the file library of this website.
    Adding anything excess is called flooding.

I cannot see anything sad about it apart from showing that the US MSTS scene is almost dormant like the UK MSTS scene.. What it does show is that there is currently a vibrant MSTS community on the Indian sub-continent. For that we should be thankful for it breathes a waft of fresh air through the stagnant "shelves" of the library. Some of the content is of questionable quality, some is excellent, rather like the US scene was in the early days.

At least it is MSTS. The UKTrainsim has been taken over by the DTG Train Simulator borgs. There are still a handful of stalwarts who continue to produce for MSTS though.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Quote Originally Posted by peanutsQR View Post
    He means that it is sad to see Indian addons all around in the file library of this website.
    Exactly, and not much US content is showing up any more....Not like it used to be when their was always some good US stuff to grab, now your lucky to grab something good once a month now at this rate!!

Exactly, and not much US content is showing up any more....Not like it used to be when their was always some good US stuff to grab, now your lucky to grab something good once a month now at this rate!!
    Be the change you wish to see in the World.

I'd love to see some more NA content, too, but complaining about it won't do much good. In the meantime, I'm going to keep putting together my myriad route projects

UK and US players have shifted to more advance game but most of the Indian Players are on OR as it is open source and a lots of addons are available in this website.
    The number of developers are very few in case of train simulator or trainz.