Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot thread?

Excellent in general and great suspension animation. But would like to see the chain coupling animated some time in the future please.

Trees were missing in my previous screenies. Because trees are not set as default in the Terrain Detail Options menu.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Excellent in general and great suspension animation. But would like to see the chain coupling animated some time in the future please.
    Coupling and buffer animations are definitely in the plans, though probably not very soon. One thing I noticed in some of your pics is the old reflection bug (dark rails). You can fix this by disabling sky reflections in the graphics settings.

Good news buddy, they are not urgent though.

But if i do that, i will not have sky reflections.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

If it isn't green, it shouldn't be seen.

Mike.

Learning the editors with a lot of help.

Mike.

My CYMRU (fictional) - flat earth railway is on the Steam Workshop, if anyone wants a laugh.

Mike.

Mineral workings on my Cymru route.

Mike.

Not bad Mike, not bad at all.

I must dive back in and give that 37 a try out, too.
    Vern.

It's getting there Vern. EE Type 3 is too bouncy bouncy for me, as i said to Oskari.

The amount of cab movement is good for a dmu, but not for a loco weighing nearly 3 times as much.

That's my personal opinion anyway.

Mike.

Ah.

Slight diversion tonight driving the Western on TSW WSR, though my attempt at a timetable run came to an abrupt halt with a red signal that wouldn't clear after Williton…
    Vern.