Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DW's Registration Code

Default DW's Registration Code

Where do you get the code to register??

I would expect you have to get it from Scott.
    Charles

How does one reach out to him? I can't even access his site from my PC. Have to use my phone, but still can't find how to get a hold of him.

email him at dieselswest at outlook.com
    Cheers
    Derek

Tried that. Seems like the people over at DW are real winners.

This is the reply I got back.

here ya go jeffie..just copy the code into window and start making purchases
    0‚*†H†÷ ‚0‚10 `†He 0‚K +‚7‚<0‚80 +‚7=
    150929205147Z0+‚7= ‚0‚07 +‚7=(~Mwĵ¯Ç¬ôhóMN ¡ìô-ð¨{+6Uí+ 0‡ +‚7=xôáV\?ï6ÏÕ5Á4m "+MiÖ_&`]еx ‡>¾M‘Æ”­;ùÉ "g†öœ»¿ÉYU-6ˆm * 5GšûÏ„U¹2üh¤£ yV4a~¨|݇°[Þ 0K +‚7=<á…¡¤‹/ó¶Aéß:˜ NõVÉ0 úîè“)T¦0 ¶Š"öl3Y©Å#¡úg( 0ð +‚7=à=õˆ;YúỄòãµÆ´@TIÌ ´¹©ä(÷UgIô© «¤vŸØžø¢ŒÅZRß•ïÔ‰"ÉsÜ%:‘F®¡ éðcŽP \ž[Ÿéô¥a¯˜_C*

What a bunch of bologna!!
    Last edited by wcl; 09-10-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Evidently you committed the mortal sin of being from Wisconsin. That is the same state where Lord Jeffie Voldemort lives.

Guess that guy does not like Wisconsin people.....Which is a shame as I was going to purchase some of his new stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by wcl View Post
    Guess that guy does not like Wisconsin people.....Which is a shame as I was going to purchase some of his new stuff....
    WHAT new stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by trainman_47 View Post
    WHAT new stuff?
    That's a secret........ apparently ...cos I sure can't see it.Actually this is getting boring. If he wants to have a private exclusive club I guess he can. It's just that it goes against ABSOLUTELY everything that this community is all about. There are folk on here who have spent years of their time creating, fixing, adding to train sims and have then GIVEN IT AWAY. I'm happy for folk to produce payware and I've bought that from nearly EVERY producer (INCLUDING DIESELS WEST) but frankly until DW starts behaving in a reasonable manner I don't want to hear any more about them. ....oh and that includes screenshots AFAIC.
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    That's a secret........ apparently ...cos I sure can't see it.Actually this is getting boring. If he wants to have a private exclusive club I guess he can. It's just that it goes against ABSOLUTELY everything that this community is all about. There are folk on here who have spent years of their time creating, fixing, adding to train sims and have then GIVEN IT AWAY. I'm happy for folk to produce payware and I've bought that from nearly EVERY producer (INCLUDING DIESELS WEST) but frankly until DW starts behaving in a reasonable manner I don't want to hear any more about them. ....oh and that includes screenshots AFAIC.
    I agree 100% with you Geoff!