Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Route, Milwaukee Road, Coast Division, 2nd Sub.

I am really looking forward to this New route. The early examples were great, this one looks much improved.

Thanks to all of you for your hard work, I have the other ones and enjoy them.

I think you will like the next route as well. Don Karch, who left this world last December,
    did a monumental route involving many narrow gauge routes in Colorado. I am closing a
    gap, he had started before he died, namely the line over Marshall Pass, with some short
    branch stubs off of it. That should appear in the spring of 2019, and then I will do some
    work on a route started by Simon Van de Laak involving the Virginian. He had done
    Mullins, WV to Narrow, VA and I expanded it to include many of the coal mines (where
    all that coal came from) and Roanoke. Anyone that wishes can continue it east of
    Ronoke, but I'm a guy that likes mountain lines. After that, the plan is to do the last
    Milwaukee Road line, i.e. the Great Falls Line, Harlowton, MT to Great Falls. Michael
    Stefan in his "High Line" route included the Milwaukee Rd. west of Great Falls.

J. H. Sullivan

Jerry, I look forward to the Milw Harlowton to GF route. The Milw is almost complete in virtual scale.

Robert