Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Route editor preview video

Quote Originally Posted by Lapioware View Post
    Finally managed to publish the first beta test version of the route editor on Steam.....
    Thanx, squire.
    I'll have to try it....if I can find some spare time!
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

2. Default

The screenie of the timetable editor looks fine. The "test run" feature of the timetable editor might give a more detailed error message than the normal run. It could be that the train is too long - try with a single 122? The stopping areas also have a length i.e. the max train length that can stop there. You can see this in yellow if you highlight the triangle and you can also change it by right-clicking. The triangle shows the direction of the stopping area so it's only valid for trains moving in that specific direction.

Seems like the automatic telegraph pole placement isn't quite working correctly either

I was trying to use the Class 122 buddy. Understood in regards stopping area thank you.

Telegraphs were there before i placed the station platform. When i saved the route originally they disappeared from station with siding alongside after i lengthened the platform.

When i placed the second station's platform they stayed where they were.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

4. Default

Thanks Mike, I'll try to reproduce the telepole problem and fix it. Did you get the train running or gave up already?

Hiya buddy, no problem. I believe there was an update today.

Now i can run in both drive and watch modes, on the two main routes.

The Mountain route fails on both. This was also due to a no path found error.

The new route failed because i hadn't added a train type. So i did that earlier with a 122, but it still fails on the "no path found" error.

So i deleted the route, as i think you said it would now be corrupt anyway. I think it might have been the junction not properly formed Oskari.

Mike.
    Last edited by haverfordwest; 02-13-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt