Thread: TS2019 64bit Version Route Editing

Default TS2019 64bit Version Route Editing

Lurking at UKTS picked up on this:

http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtop...f=361&t=150066

Worth knowing if building or contemplating building a route, may be wise to stick with 32 bit until/if DTG fix the issue.
    Vern.

I don't wish to be a party pooper, Vernon old chum. But i posted this yesterday.

From DTG on the Dovetail Live TS Forum -

"We're looking into this. It seems to be just limited to when something modifies the tracks.bin file, so scenario editing in 64-bit is still fine, but for the time being we recommend you do any route editing in the 32-bit version until this is fixed."

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I stand in the corner of shame... At least they're sorting it out unlike it seems N3V breaking every accepted shader used to texture content.
    Vern.

Only pulling yer pudd Vern.

Yes very true buddy, i saw that skipper1945's GWR-WR steam loco's are mostly affected.

Real shame as his freeware is better than most UK payware. We really need a UK equivalent to Jointed Rail and RRmods, to get some decent UK payware loco's.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt