Thread: New Issue with new release oF TSRE

Default New Issue with new release oF TSRE

What is causing this ? How do I correct this. Can anyone help since he is on vacation ?
    problem.jpg
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

From log I get a error C5145: must write must write to gl_Position[E] QOpenGLShader::link: Vertex info
    -----------(0) Is there something I missed or is this something that he will have to fix?
    Todd

Read the post where this TSRE version is one more time.

Paste this .exe file into an existing TSRE installation and rename the "0.695" directory to "0.696" in the tsre_appdata directory.

Regards

Marek

Further investigation The appdata changed itself to .0696 Do I have the wrong version of previous release? While your instructions were clear they are not clear as to what current TSRE build to use prior to the current experimental release. As you can see 0.696 is in the tsre_appdata... I did follow and re read about 4 times BEFORE posting(If I can figure it out before asking I will not ask) but still Im not getting anywhere. So therefore I posted. Please advise. Marek- I appreciate your posting but when I read it about 4 times before I dont need it posted again!
    build.jpg
    Last edited by cnwfan; 10-24-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by cnwfan View Post
    Further investigation The appdata changed itself to .0696
    build.jpg
    If you start up the new level before renaming the 0695 directory TSRE creates a 0696 directory but it's empty. This is because the new version can't download the contents (yet) as Goku said. If you want to keep a 0695 directory as well then just copy its contents to the 0696 one and then start up TSRE 06963.

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by dennisat View Post
    If you start up the new level before renaming the 0695 directory TSRE creates a 0696 directory but it's empty. This is because the new version can't download the contents (yet) as Goku said. If you want to keep a 0695 directory as well then just copy its contents to the 0696 one and then start up TSRE 06963.

Dennis
    Thank you, I wish a better detailed explanation of what version to download if one didn’t have (link) and a better description of how to install because how I read it it really didn’t make sense to me other then changing a folder name.
    Like example
    A
    B
    C
    type of instructions for those of who need it.
    Todd

Shot my self in the foot one way to many folders! All is good.
    Todd