Thread: KML Markers Sometimes Show, Sometimes Don't

Default KML Markers Sometimes Show, Sometimes Don't

I'm new to making Kml markers. Used the Google API till that went kaput a month ago. Sometimes the Kml markers I make show up in the sim and some of the markers just don't. I gather I'm doing a step either out of sequence or not at all when this happens, but are there occasions, pending on the location of the Kml, that it won't show up? Example: I'm editing the D&RGW Tennessee Pass Route. I did some Kmls of the D&RGW leaving Pueblo, heading to Denver. Those didn't show. I did another set for a abandoned siding West of Pueblo and that showed up. I'm using Google Earth to make the kmls and RW Tools to add to the sim. Thanks.

I 've found that if your ground is not perfectly level they are there but underground,try lowering the ground where they dissapear.maybe you'll see them.Worth a try anyway

Quote Originally Posted by smiljacc18 View Post
    I 've found that if your ground is not perfectly level they are there but underground,try lowering the ground where they dissapear.maybe you'll see them.Worth a try anyway
    I did go look to see if the markers had made their way to China. Apparently the didn't....... Got everything turned within the route. Kmls saved correctly in RW Tools, got no messages saying otherwise and were saved as kmls prior to processing them thru RW tools. I'll try redoing the whole thing from Google Earth and run RW Tools again and see if that works.