Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: new UK route announced, BR Blue 1980s Manchester - Leeds.

Blimey Vern you sound older than me buddy.

Where is your sense of adventure ?

Mike.
    Remember always that a wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust

Quote Originally Posted by alvinkathage View Post
    I keep wondering if there is some hidden portal you can walk through and find yourself in the real simulator instead of the one they gave us.
    Well, that is the reason I always return to Run 8 for a dose of realism, Alvin.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by alvinkathage View Post
    I keep wondering if there is some hidden portal you can walk through and find yourself in the real simulator instead of the one they gave us.
    Well, if you find it can you let the rest of us know please, we've all been looking since Kuju came out in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Oh, Steve....bummer, mate!
    If only you had gone another hundred yards or so then you would have come across an 'Easter egg' and walked into DTG's computer-game version of "The Night of the Living Dead"!
    Nah, I would have ignored it anyway Bruce, being a diabetic, I can't eat milk chocolate, so, I would have left it melting in the tunnel and carried on, to Utopia, or, Huddersfield, as it's known locally.......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.