Thread: TSW Editor Tools Twitch live stream on Thursday 13th December announced.

Default TSW Editor Tools Twitch live stream on Thursday 13th December announced.

After the live stream of the upcoming British route Manchester - Leeds, will be one for the editor, which will probably be of more interest to many folks around the TSW community. Although it was announced that the BETA version won't be released to the public until next year, it might answer a few questions for you.

https://www.facebook.com/railsimulat...e=3&__tn__=H-R

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Well, just a quick read shows that quite a few important features won't be ready for a while yet, possibly even 3/6 months, at a guess, so, it might look rosy for the future, if folks can wait for up to 12 months, or, so, for everything to become available, then, it does look promising, however, DTG have been at this TSW for over 5 years now, some peeps might lose patience if DTG don't meet their expectations soon.

Thanks for that link anyway, Phil.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 12-12-2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Editor looks useful though. Better than all those flaming Trainz rules i could never do anything with.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by philskene View Post
    Well, I think it'll be one big cluster blank, blank, blank, blank to be honest..... The day DTG understands how their own game is supposed to function will be the day they perhaps turn the corner.