Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New L&WV Laurel Line

Lightbulb New L&WV Laurel Line

For those that caught my post in the TS2019 boards, and don't really go to the N3V's forum... I started a new version on the Laurel Line in Trainz Tane.

I converted my web site to reflect my progress in Trainz. Many models will be converted from TS2019 to Trainz. The L&WV Rolling Stock has been done by PWeiser.

https://laurellineproject.weebly.com/
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Hi Scott --

Excellent news. This means you are abandoning TS2019?

Just a suggestion, though. If you have seen my screenshots and videos in the other thread you will see that TRS19 is considerably better (visually, frame rates, ... ) than T:ANE. Because of this many of us believe that T:ANE will have the shortest life span of any of the Trainz version. You should perhaps consider using TRS19 rather than T:ANE.

At the moment the only short coming is a serious shortage of usable PBR textures.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by philskene View Post
    Hi Scott --

Excellent news. This means you are abandoning TS2019?

Just a suggestion, though. If you have seen my screenshots and videos in the other thread you will see that TRS19 is considerably better (visually, frame rates, ... ) than T:ANE. Because of this many of us believe that T:ANE will have the shortest life span of any of the Trainz version. You should perhaps consider using TRS19 rather than T:ANE.

At the moment the only short coming is a serious shortage of usable PBR textures.

Phil
    I haven't really abandoned TS2019. I like the program, it's just not very user friendly to freeware route makers. I make some smaller project some time down the road with TS2019. As for TRS2019, I want to wait and see how well the finished product performs before I dedicate myself to the upgrade. I jumped the gun from TRS2012 to Tane and we technically still don't have a finished Tane product yet. I will keep my eye on TRS2019.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

OK I got the message and will look here for updates. Thank you.
    Processor AMD Athlon II X 4 645 Processor, operating at 3.10 Ghz., 12 GB Memory, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, GeForce GTX 970.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Quote Originally Posted by dphorton View Post
    OK I got the message and will look here for updates. Thank you.
    Get familiar with how those units work. They have a lot of options to them. Let me know if you are missing anything.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Thanks Scott.
    I am learning how to place them in a Route.
    Processor AMD Athlon II X 4 645 Processor, operating at 3.10 Ghz., 12 GB Memory, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, GeForce GTX 970.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Thanks Scott.
    I am learning how to place them in a Route.
    My suggestion is to make a small route to test them on.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Built a small Track only Route. All three Engines Work in Simple and Advanced modes. I don't know of other options. I realize that there is a lot to learn to accomplish a Session correctly. Watched a few Tutorials on UTube but I am lacking some basic understanding of how to do it. Still working on this.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Built a small Track only Route. All three Engines Work in Simple and Advanced modes. I don't know of other options. I realize that there is a lot to learn to accomplish a Session correctly. Watched a few Tutorials on UTube but I am lacking some basic understanding of how to do it. Still working on this.
    Each engine or trolley can have it running numbers set by clicking on the question mark (properties) then clicking on the unit. Keep working at it. In the end you will find it a lot easier to work with the Railworks.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Hi Scott, I went to the Dropbox and seen that there is a Route there but when installed there isn't anything to see. No Track. When checked it is missing Dependencies. Is this a works still in progress?

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV