Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSW Screenshot Thread

Very nice Steve.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Thank you Mike.

Just enjoyed pottering about at Holbeck MPD, putting a 47 onto the fuel pump, etc, for a little while. Pity we are restricted to internal movements all the time in these depots and yards, I keep ''spading'' because we aren't allowed to go a few feet beyond a ground frame to switch junctions, I just can't understand the logic begind DTG's thinking on this issue, it spoils the game in my eyes.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 01-05-2019 at 06:12 AM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Lovely screenies again Steve.

Lack of real functionality, is a DTG trademark buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by ex-railwayman View Post
    ..... I just can't understand the logic begind DTG's thinking on this issue, it spoils the game in my eyes.

Cheerz. Steve.
    I agree completely, Steve.

The lack of freedom in this game is what led me to quietly push it into the background.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Just some toying around with TSW and these are what I took. Just a note, the one with the DOF blur has been photoshopped as that is my laptop background pic.

Desktop Train.jpgTrain Sim World® 1_17_2019 1_51_34 PM.jpgTrain Sim World® 1_17_2019 1_45_18 PM.jpg