Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSW Screenshot Thread

Very nice Steve.

Mike.
    Remember always that a wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust

Thank you Mike.

Just enjoyed pottering about at Holbeck MPD, putting a 47 onto the fuel pump, etc, for a little while. Pity we are restricted to internal movements all the time in these depots and yards, I keep ''spading'' because we aren't allowed to go a few feet beyond a ground frame to switch junctions, I just can't understand the logic begind DTG's thinking on this issue, it spoils the game in my eyes.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 01-05-2019 at 06:12 AM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Lovely screenies again Steve.

Lack of real functionality, is a DTG trademark buddy.

Mike.
    Remember always that a wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust

Quote Originally Posted by ex-railwayman View Post
    ..... I just can't understand the logic begind DTG's thinking on this issue, it spoils the game in my eyes.

Cheerz. Steve.
    I agree completely, Steve.

The lack of freedom in this game is what led me to quietly push it into the background.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Just some toying around with TSW and these are what I took. Just a note, the one with the DOF blur has been photoshopped as that is my laptop background pic.

Desktop Train.jpgTrain Sim World® 1_17_2019 1_51_34 PM.jpgTrain Sim World® 1_17_2019 1_45_18 PM.jpg