Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KLW Norfolk Southern Mega Pack Rolling Stock File!

Anyone know the zip file name of the activity pack that is mentioned in this thread? I've searched and cannot find an activity that fits the bill.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    Wow that's quite a stock list!

As Ged suggests in post #3 you could now create your own stock pack and consists? ...
    It's quite easy using a utility like Search and Replace. I've replaced all the stock for all the activities and templates for the Horseshoe Curve, using stuff from DW, SLI/TS, BLW and the best from the library. Takes a little effort and organization/planning but well worth it.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

The name of the zip file is erdmp.zip. The name of the it is the Norfolk Southern East River District Monster Pack.

you need topgon.zip to as that was included in that zip file to

Hello. Any idea whether these are 3 Bay, 4 Bay, 5 Bay, or Bethgon. Know these are fictional and even tried to do research on Railpictures.Net to try to get something even close, but no dice. Trying to swap them using Route Riter program with the newer stuff that I have (of course I don't have these cars).

Thanks for any help.

NS_484903 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NW_145285 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NW_9914 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NS_320998 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NS_332824 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    Last edited by ktyjr1251; 01-10-2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Disregard

Quote Originally Posted by ktyjr1251 View Post
    Hello. Any idea whether these are 3 Bay, 4 Bay, 5 Bay, or Bethgon. Know these are fictional and even tried to do research on Railpictures.Net to try to get something even close, but no dice. Trying to swap them using Route Riter program with the newer stuff that I have (of course I don't have these cars).

Thanks for any help.

NS_484903 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NW_145285 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NW_9914 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NS_320998 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    NS_332824 (NS Hopper - empty/loaded)
    The last 4 are all 3 bay open hoppers. You'll find pictures for the NW ones on http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/ and the NS ones are also on http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/ If you're serious about getting stuff in the Sim prototypical these are both right at the top of any "go to" sites for research. Railpictures has excellent railway pictures but the sites I've listed are the biggest reference sites for individual pieces of stock and traction. rrpicturearchives is a bit daunting to navigate at first. You need to select "By Railroad" from the box VIEW PHOTOS (top right) and then "Fallen Flags" from the box that then pops up. When you select freight for the road you're looking at note that you can arrange the list by various categories. "Grouped by Type" is obvious but "Grouped by Range" (meaning number range) is more useful if you only have a wagon number. As far as I can see the only pictures in the series 484XXX are actually box cars of differing sorts but all the others are 3 bay hoppers so I'd suggest that any 3 bay hopper would do as a sub?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

484903 is a 3bay 45ft
    Charles

weren't most of the rolling stock pieces already on the file library here?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    weren't most of the rolling stock pieces already on the file library here?
    perhaps you could post the links.............
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

I have that set just don't know if it's okay to send you it though.