Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing Out Talgo's...

1. Default Testing Out Talgo's...

So with the SC-44's coming had to have something for the Amtrak Cascade Version to haul... this is just testing out the shells for the set.

Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    Subscribe Youtube
    Like Us On Facebook
    Follow Us On Twitter

Nice...

Oh WOW, so were getting SC44s AND Talgos finally!? Ya'll are the bomb, TMT!

I try to buy Surfliner SC-44. but www.torontomainlinetrains.ca is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by mg123 View Post
    I try to buy Surfliner SC-44. but www.torontomainlinetrains.ca is not working.
    It worked for me last night (about 13 hours ago). If you still have problems, try contacting Ian using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the TMT homepage. He has always been quite responsive.
    BTW: As far as I understand, you can purchase the Amtrak SC-44 and the Amtrak Midwest SC-44 but the Surfliner version can only be obtained via reward points.

Uli

Quote Originally Posted by uli2 View Post
    It worked for me last night (about 13 hours ago). If you still have problems, try contacting Ian using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the TMT homepage. He has always been quite responsive.
    BTW: As far as I understand, you can purchase the Amtrak SC-44 and the Amtrak Midwest SC-44 but the Surfliner version can only be obtained via reward points.

Uli
    I've got nothing against reward points but making models ONLY relevant to one road dependent upon buying stuff for roads you've no interest in is pretty naff!

Sell it all and make any of it free or reduced price with reward points.

Now I've got to listen to all the "experts" tell me it's his site and he can do what he likes........
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    I've got nothing against reward points but making models ONLY relevant to one road dependent upon buying stuff for roads you've no interest in is pretty naff!

Sell it all and make any of it free or reduced price with reward points.

Now I've got to listen to all the "experts" tell me it's his site and he can do what he likes........
    Actually, quite agree there. Not everyone is gonna be interested in MARC, for example, or Amtrak Midwest, or just the Amtrak one in general. Same could be said for the eventual CalTrans and Cascades set. Or a lot of the other sets on the site one might have to buy to get the points to begin with. And eh, while it's his decision, I think it's a bad business move. I also can't find the surfliner one, so I am unsure how many points it costs, but the other SC-44 sets give you 100 points, so. Unless the Surfliner costs 100 points and therefore is essentially a BOGO...
    PS: The demo video on the SC-44s doesn't work.

1) This is a screenshot thread... Ian posted his screenshots for feedback on his work, and deciding to dive into sales policies is off topic.

2) There is no right to free speech on the forums, and never has been

3) If you have problems with the moderating, contact Nels and/or volunteer your time to do it yourself

4) If you want to whine about marketing policies, open up a thread somewhere else...

can't wait for this set. also curious if there is any chance for a Brightline set?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Richard Rasmussen
    The Locomotive Paintshop
    http://tlptrainsim.proboards.com/index.cgi

Am I dreaming? Are we finally getting a Cascades Talgo set? Better start saving up.
    "Great expectations lead to greater disappointments." - Me