Thread: (GOKU) Activity Editor Question

Default (GOKU) Activity Editor Question

Rather than hijack the thread in General where this was recommended, thought I would start a spin off topic.

Just to recall, as MSTS sim and editors have suddenly decided to no longer launch on the main PC, discovery of this little gem is a blessing if I want to create or amend activities to then run in OR. However, just one query. If I call up a passenger service and input additional stops, what process then recalculates the timetable? I tried ticking the boxes and saved the activity but when I launched it in OR, hadn't updated. There must be a simple step I'm missing... Thanks.
    Vern.

No-one?

In any event the TSRE AE in its current iteration seems rather unstable. I decided to try and set up a new activity in the editor - got as far as trying to enter the Display Name under Player Info and it CTD. Running Version 0.6958 as that is the latest one I could identify in the nest of files that the TSRE website links to.
    Vern.

Hi Vern,
    As TSRE has also crashed for you, I wonder if the drivers for your UHD monitor are a little "flaky" ??

Cheers,
    Ged

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi Vern,
    As TSRE has also crashed for you, I wonder if the drivers for your UHD monitor are a little "flaky" ??

Cheers,
    Ged
    Unlikely as the first thing I did after installing was connect to Nvidia and get the latest drivers for the new video card. No stability issues with any other programmes, train or non train related. Just MSTS and its associated baggage.
    Vern.

Hi Vern,

Re:TSRE crash?
    Did you by chance have a look at the log.txt file located in the main TSRE folder? Maybe a clue there

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I eventually managed to get the fields to auto-fill by hitting the new service choice and no crash. However there still does not seem to be a function to get your selected station stops and timetable to propagate.
    Vern.

Timetable works fine, just remember to reselect your traffic after making service changes.
    Timetable should be done after service/traffic setup.