Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rr-java

Hi,
    @ Charles : Thanks, mate, I did spot that later, sorry

@ Arno : I have just uninstalled Route_Riter v7.6.26 AND removed all the Registry entries which referenced Route_Riter. Removed the 'classes' folder from the jre1.8.0_191 folder. Then I installed v7.8.10 (Digital-Rails) and, without making any changes, ran it. No errors were reported and pressing the TsUtils tab followed by the 'Show TsUtil version' button reported correct version of Java which is installed.
    Next, I installed v7.6.26 (rr7626fu.zip from the F/L), copied the Route_Riter\TSUtil folder into the jre1.8.0_191 folder and renamed it as 'classes'. Running this version was also error-free.

In both the above tests, no changes were made to the Compatibility settings for the .exe files, but both installers were "Run as administrator".

Returning to your 3rd screenshot, I created the error condition where it appears that Java is not installed and running v7.8.10 gave a message showing the Route_Riter installation folder and NOT the Java folder as the location of TSUtil - this is correct for this version - by default it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Rails\TSUtil. Note that the final folder in the path is TSUtil - that isn't shown on your message, so where, exactly, is your Route_Riter v7.8 installed?

Can you show screenshots of the files and folders in your jre1.8.0_191 folder and the location of your Digital Rails folder, please?

On reflection, I suggest that you uninstall v7.8 and concentrate on v7.6.26; I feel that the problem could be with your Java installation, rather than R_R.

Cheers,
    Ged
    Last edited by slipperman; 01-12-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Thank you Eric and Ged. Following these instructions I have now a working Tsutils.
    rick

I was thinking about TeamViewer and that would be a lot easier for that person who had a problem and still don't understand how to install properly and the other person will help to install into the right place. That's what I did mostly with one of my son who lives in U.S. helped me with my computer problems.

John

All threads has been merged..... RR-Java into one... Merged 4 threads... so Arno, please keep it as one thread....

Thanks
    Dave Edwards

Hi,
    @ Dave : Thank you

@ John : I agree with you, but think we should keep this thread for Arno's problem. Why don't you start separate one?

Cheers,
    Ged

I should have separate this as I was not thinking about posting a new message. All I think is that you are trying to help Arno with Route Riter.

John

to all my friends,
    I'm very sorry for all this threads my Son try to help since I have been in ad out the Hospital
    Heart bypass.
    So please again my friend bare with me that can look all the over..
    I Have a long talk with my Son,let me handle this!

Just give time ,hope the need to go the Hospital is no more "Hope".

Stay with me my friends!

Thanks ,

Arno

Hi Arno,
    Please don't worry, mate, we'll still be here to help

Cheers,
    Ged

Hi Ged,
    I'm very sorry that this is happen to me and my will not touch my computer again.
    My hope is now you will help me still?
    He rely created a total mess.

Thanks for all my good friends.

Arno