Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Viewliner II

Oh, gotcha. Thanks for the update, Josh. Very much appreciated! Hope you can get it worked out!

Been a couple months so I figured I'd check in again on here. Any updates by chance? Hope you've also gotten out to enjoy the good weather we're having this spring! Do let me know if I can by chance get any photos for you, as I am more than willing to go out to Philadelphia or such to get some pics of the baggage cars on the LD trains and the viewliner diners on the Crescent from the outside.

Default Viewliner II

Quote Originally Posted by Komachi View Post
    Been a couple months so I figured I'd check in again on here. Any updates by chance? Hope you've also gotten out to enjoy the good weather we're having this spring! Do let me know if I can by chance get any photos for you, as I am more than willing to go out to Philadelphia or such to get some pics of the baggage cars on the LD trains and the viewliner diners on the Crescent from the outside.
    I could definitely use some photos and unfortunately no work on it as of late as I’ve been working a second job with Delta Air Lines and they are running me into the ground as we wind down the spring season.. I do know that I have to redo the hierarchy on the body as that is what is keeping the trucks from twisting.

Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Quote Originally Posted by scfe_fan View Post
    I could definitely use some photos and unfortunately no work on it as of late as I’ve been working a second job with Delta Air Lines and they are running me into the ground as we wind down the spring season.. I do know that I have to redo the hierarchy on the body as that is what is keeping the trucks from twisting.

Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries, I understand how airlines can do that!!!
    Alrigh twell I'll set a plan for a trip next month for that, what particular kind of photos would be most beneficial to you?