Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: OpenRails BNSF Seligman Route Released

My Seligman Route has disappeared, along with my Ruel Subdivision. How do I get it back?

Still waiting for an answer to my problem. I am needing the codes to reinstall my Seligman Sub & Ruel Sub after they disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by landnrr View Post
    Still waiting for an answer to my problem. I am needing the codes to reinstall my Seligman Sub & Ruel Sub after they disappeared.
    Have you tried contacting Train Simulations?

Yes. I finally got them. Thanks.

needing some help. Do I have to have msts cd from 2001 to download any of these files? I did download open rails and have the BNSF Seligman. Just didn't no if train sims is msts or what still knew with this and trying to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by smbt1990 View Post
    needing some help. Do I have to have msts cd from 2001 to download any of these files? I did download open rails and have the BNSF Seligman. Just didn't no if train sims is msts or what still knew with this and trying to figure this out.
    Definitely not, it is a standalone product and does not require any MSTS content...IMPORTANT NOTE: follow the installation instructions exactly, it cannot be installed with any MSTS content already on your disk. Just so you know...Open Rails simulator is also entirely independent of MSTS...the two programs have nothing to do with each other.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    Definitely not, it is a standalone product and does not require any MSTS content...IMPORTANT NOTE: follow the installation instructions exactly, it cannot be installed with any MSTS content already on your disk. Just so you know...Open Rails simulator is also entirely independent of MSTS...the two programs have nothing to do with each other.
    I have both installed and haven't had any issues.