Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: OpenRails BNSF Seligman Route Released

Default Article: OpenRails BNSF Seligman Route Released

Oh that's so good to see some BNSF again.

I am looking very forward to this. If I don't get this route today, I will get it tomorrow.

Grabbed it and love it. I have both 1.0 and 2.0 for MSTS and glad to see it released specifically for Open Rails. Hopefully they will release brand new routes for Open Rails as well as updating old ones.

Fixes for some activities need to be released for this route.

Very nice, but as noted, it needs a little polishing. For instance, there is nary a whistle post that I could see over the entire route. This the entire route, unlike Run 8 which is just Needles to Seligman. On the other hand, the 3-D cab in Run 8 is incredible.

Ya' pays yer money and ya' takes yer choice. (I obviously have both.)

The new stock, particularly the MOW vehicles is pretty good. The locomotive sounds have also been improved. The rolling stock sound is good, but sounds muffled to me.

My biggest complaint is the ES44C4 and ET44C4 are missing. Diesel West appears to have removed its ES44C4. The current ET44C4 is okay, but not perfect. We can really these dedicated models and TrainSimulations might be our only hope for getting them.

I am having a problem with the 1st part of the local run from Winslow to Flagstaff. I left Winslow at 09:12 and arrived at West Canyon Diablo at 10:06 where I stopped at a red signal. I have been there over thirty minutes and there is a hot train right on my tail. What do I have to do to get moving again?

Just purchased the other day. What software can be used to create activities?

This is an awesome package! Performance is excellent- dynamic weather & sounds are top notch. Graphics & gameplay are smooth & fluid. Managing brakes & throttle are challenging. This is the sort of sim experience I've been waiting for since 2001. I'd love to see something similar set in the eastern / central US.