Regards,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Hi Folks,

Anthracite headed North...

Regards,
    Scott
    Impressive work Scott!

Though where did you get that engine? Can't say I've ever seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by stlsf4003 View Post
    Impressive work Scott!

Though where did you get that engine? Can't say I've ever seen it before.
    Hi...

Thanks - it's been a work in progress for a long time - determined to get it out soon now - been hitting it pretty hard lately... Largest Consolidation ever made - pulls on par with a Santa Fe...

Regards,
    Scott

Excellent! That's one beauty! I love your color schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Hi...

Thanks - it's been a work in progress for a long time - determined to get it out soon now - been hitting it pretty hard lately... Largest Consolidation ever made - pulls on par with a Santa Fe...

Regards,
    Scott
    Scott, That old big L&HR Consolidation is beautiful ! I have a print that Erie photographer Robert Collins gave me of Consolidation #90 (With the all black boiler) storming across the NYSW interchange at Sparta Jct. in 1948 when I was a kid. You have to love those huge Wooten fireboxes on the L&HR Consolidations.
    I guess time to rework my spare time priorities now.... - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    Scott, That old big L&HR Consolidation is beautiful ! I have a print that Erie photographer Robert Collins gave me of Consolidation #90 (With the all black boiler) storming across the NYSW interchange at Sparta Jct. in 1948 when I was a kid. You have to love those huge Wooten fireboxes on the L&HR Consolidations.
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the comments - yeah - I take a bit of poetic license with my colors - as I think when you spend all that time creating details - why obscure everything with a black - black really doesn't look good in the sim... I'm also big into weathering so that pretty face will get some miles and road dirt before release...

Hi Mark,

Hah - I grew up a mile or so from the tracks on Ridge Road - well after steam - near Maybrook - one of the crossings modeled on Rich's route... In fact we used to hang out down by the bridge when we snuck a beer or two from our parents while growing up... Yeah - the Consolidation is the beast and the LHR Mountain was the beauty - when I get the Consolidation done - I have some upgrades planned for my Mountains as well... Just the other day I was looking at their 80's series Mikado's and just about all the components used on the Consolidation are also used on the Mikado - I may be able to do them on the cheap - we'll see...

Regards,
    Scott