Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MILWAUKEE ROAD Spokane Extension

Those aren't missing terrtexes, rather missing alpha layers of the crop circles. It'll fixed soon, I'm just waiting a few days to recover any other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by pnrailway View Post
    Oliver2,

First of all I want to thank you for your improvements to Jerry Sullivan's fine route. I had no problem downloading the route or extracting it. I set up a path from Othello heading east. For the first few miles east of Othello and west of Warden there are a number of territex panels that seem to be missing. Once you get to Warden everything seems to be alright up to the point where I stopped for the evening. Not sure there is a problem here or not. I am running the route in OR and everything seems to run fine. If you could take a look at this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver2 View Post
    Although it's not a primary goal to make this route MSTS-compatible, I took a look at the sigcfg file. At that line, there are two signal draw states with the numbers 0 and 2. I guess changing to 0 and 1 will solve the problem, but I'm just guessing.
    Will give it a try.

Thanks

Hi Oliver,

In Spokane you've got lots of troubles.

Your missing a couple pieces of filler track leaving a gap in the rails at a couple of the turnouts.

You've got roads missing completely on the interstate and the vehicles are going warp speed.

You've also got roads and objects half buried in the terrain in Spokane.

I think what has happened is your route and it's file structure is out of sync. That would explain the issue of missing roads and rails as well as submerged or half submerged objects.

It's probably best to not package a route the way you've packaged this one. Might be better to use Route Riter to keep things in Sync.

Robert

Robert, can You send me some info about the location of the problem? Openrails log file, or screenshot please, and I'll look after. Nobody else reported this before. Maybe some Xtracks problem again?

Robert, can You send me some info about the location of the problem? Openrails log file, or screenshot please, and I'll look after. Nobody else reported this before. Maybe some Xtracks problem again?
    The MILW and UP yards outside of SPokane are where the interstate issue is with the 200+MPH cars.

As for missing scenery, insaleld the route exactly per-instructions. The city of Spokane itself is just... Gone.
    Coordinates via the 0 menu are included. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ucRY9nVra5TxchcQ6

As stated in the short description at all 10 files, Spokane comes without scenery. Only the eastern suburbs were filled up in this release. Populating a city with a size like Spokane take time.

I halved the speed of cars in the interstate, it'll be in the fix. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Komachi View Post
    The MILW and UP yards outside of SPokane are where the interstate issue is with the 200+MPH cars.

As for missing scenery, insaleld the route exactly per-instructions. The city of Spokane itself is just... Gone.
    Coordinates via the 0 menu are included. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ucRY9nVra5TxchcQ6

As stated in the short description at all 10 files, Spokane comes without scenery. Only the eastern suburbs were filled up in this release. Populating a city with a size like Spokane take time.

I halved the speed of cars in the interstate, it'll be in the fix. Thank You!
    OOPS, I COMPLETELY missed that, my apologies!!!! That being the case the only error I saw was the cars! Thanks for taking the time to make this and go back and make corrections!!!

I hope these are viewable.

Robert
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Robert,
    I believe I've just passed the area shown in your second screenshot and all tracks are shown! Are you certain you've installed MTracks
    (mtracks.zip). as specified in the instructions on the download page??

Cheers,
    Ged

Mate,

I did install Mtracks, Xtracks, New Roads.

Robert