Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Derail Valley

That's because, for the most part, having a different view is tolerated here and the forum is not dominated by white knights and fanboys who feel software developers can do no wrong.
    Vern.

SEE ETS 2 thread buddy.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    That's because, for the most part, having a different view is tolerated here and the forum is not dominated by white knights and fanboys who feel software developers can do no wrong.
    Have to agree with that Vern 100%

Even off topic (within reason) is not treated like the crime of the century, here.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

unless your another member sgoon, &, or, speaking what been misinterpreted as ill will around the subjects of R8.
    Patrol Officer often comes along soon after.

Sorry buddy, i do not understand any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    unless your another member sgoon, &, or, speaking what been misinterpreted as ill will around the subjects of R8.
    Patrol Officer often comes along soon after.
    Huh?

Mike, with regard to your ten years anniversary, it made me realise that I am running up to twenty years on this forum.
    Good Lord......that time has just disappeared in a puff of smoke!
    I still had another eleven years of working life ahead of me and five grandchildren to start appearing on the scene!
    Last edited by seagoon; 05-20-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

wasn't anything too important, referencing N.Warrior having the ability to express different view, which has indeed been heavily police here at TS, esp. when it comes to R8, &, Sgoon also pointing out for others having gone off topic within R8 portion of TS in the not too distant past. Which struck a cord, as, don't see any of the conversation correlating to the subject of Derail Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Huh?

Mike, with regard to your ten years anniversary, it made me realise that I am running up to twenty years on this forum.
    Good Lord......that time has just disappeared in a puff of smoke!
    I still had another eleven years of working life ahead of me and five grandchildren to start appearing on the scene!
    I have been here since 2001 Bruce, but with a different username or two.

Yes i agree the time has just gone in a flash.

My grandchildren started appearing in the late 1990's. I have 7 of them (5 children).

Youngest daughter (32) had her first child on Feb 4th this year, a boy.

Because of coronavirus and our lock down. I haven't seen him in the flesh, since the end of March.

Flaming chinese have a lot to answer for.

Mike.

True, the R8 forum here does seem to be more tightly managed than the others, but not a sim I've dabbled in much recently guess I haven't been paying attention. Not as bad as the forum 3DTS set up in the first instance where one wrong word or mention of any other product, even in context, got you an instant ban.

Anyhow the updated version of DV goes live on Steam sometime this evening so will report back later with how it is.
    Vern.

There are a lot worse places than ts.com Vern, as you rightly say.

I have to say this sorry but even the name is dumb................. Derail Valley