Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Building help

Just for the hell of it this morn, I've scaled down many times over to get the structure to place/show-up within Rolling Line, placed my scratch-built PD-Car in for general a look/feel. Not too bad for a first attempt. I named it Cement-Plant for use/testing. Going to continue to try other portions of the original snapshot cnwfan provided earlier in this tread.

Perhaps at some point share with others, that may be able to convert for use within MSTS, or, steer me towards creating the correct file extensions etc. Anyways, least a place to perhaps build upon.

20200603100836_1.jpg20200603095109_1.jpg

I have other ground shots of this location if you need better photos!
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Perhaps at some point share with others, that may be able to convert for use within MSTS, or, steer me towards creating the correct file extensions etc.
    Can these structures be used by Todd in MSTS or Open Rails?

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Can these structures be used by Todd in MSTS or Open Rails?

regards,
    I already have figured out how to get these converted to SKU and will try to get more detail in these BEFORE use!
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub