Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Building help

Damned, just looked into SketchUp & its 3-plans. Way too expensive for my blood. 30-day trial just not enough to pull me in.

There is a free version of Sketchup that'll do about anything you need for structures and static items.
    And there is an exporter.
    Lots of free tutorials online.
    You just need to be careful about which version of Sketchup to use.

Randy

Been using this one for several years now.
    sku v7.jpg
    A few nags but no big deal.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    Damned, just looked into SketchUp & its 3-plans. Way too expensive for my blood. 30-day trial just not enough to pull me in.
    The free old versions are fully featured and function with decapods msts plugin, so thats all you need

Would it be possible to split thread or start a new thread ? This is getting way off of my original want topic ! Please and thank you.
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Morning Todd,
    I'm unsure just where the issue is, but, for days been sending emails your way to no avail.
    Seems even the notice area of TrainSim acting up.
    Hell, just getting into TrainSim, have to enter my credentials twice every time these days.

Anyways, we'll make contact eventually somewhere along the way. Don't loose hope just yet.