Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Building help

Default Building help

Looking for someone to help build buildings for a few routes I have on the table. One guy can always get the job done. Please inbox me with details.
    Thank you
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Still looking for help. Routes I have are on hold until I find help with buildings.
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by cnwfan View Post
    Looking for someone to help build buildings for a few routes I have on the table. One guy can always get the job done. Please inbox me with details.
    Thank you
    SEE IN THIS OLD AND TUTORIAL PRACTICE.
    http://vapor3d.punchinout.net/tutori...ialobjtsm.html
    Chimbica Dash8

Quote Originally Posted by anderson martins View Post
    SEE IN THIS OLD AND TUTORIAL PRACTICE.
    http://vapor3d.punchinout.net/tutori...ialobjtsm.html
    please serious inquires, I had a builder at one time but don't know what happened. AND PLEASE NO CAPS!
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by cnwfan View Post
    please serious inquires, I had a builder at one time but don't know what happened. AND PLEASE NO CAPS!
    clouds ... which are white
    rays .... that shine
    thunder .. that explode.

be more measured in a help request. helps a lot .
    Chimbica Dash8

Quote Originally Posted by anderson martins View Post
    clouds ... which are white
    rays .... that shine
    thunder .. that explode.

be more measured in a help request. helps a lot .
    Not necessarily Ive seen posts go un answered in the items wanted threads as well, and Ive seen wanted objects or help posted in Object Design as well. This posting back and forth isnt getting me help or any closer to my goal of a released route to the public.
    *Eric or admins if you feel the need to move to "items wanted" feel free to or let us know that it is ok that I post this here, because Ive always thought that its a "object" for several routes , and not a item wanted per say? *
    For example
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?330617-Ferry-Boats

Last edited by cnwfan; 07-30-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Todd

To CNWFan, I don't know what the problem seems to be with little reaction to your post. I use Sketchup and have done a few straightforward buildings. I have not mastered multi faceted roofs and have some trouble with custom window glazing. If you would like to tell us what you have in mind I or someone else may be able to assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    To CNWFan, I don't know what the problem seems to be with little reaction to your post. I use Sketchup and have done a few straightforward buildings. I have not mastered multi faceted roofs and have some trouble with custom window glazing. If you would like to tell us what you have in mind I or someone else may be able to assist.
    All buildings will be based on real life counter parts with the most detail possible, Such as elevators along the way, real life counter part downtown's and so on.
    Todd

Anyone willing to help? It saddens me that no one is willing to help a fellow route builder that wants to produce routes for the general public.
    Todd

Hi Todd,
    It has been gently suggested that you try building whatever buildings you want using SketchUp, yourself! There are not many route builders left in the Community and they may well be busy with their own projects.

You say you have a "few routes on the table"; in that case, if you are ready to start adding scenery, you must be quite an experienced route builder! It could be time to extend your skillset.

Cheers,
    Ged