Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trainz +

I haven't read any where else that the new cab mentioned above is for SRS's Class 37which is not on the DLS well not yet any way's, You can still buy the actual mesh from SRS for the Class 37 which is a very nice model as I bought it awhile ago with the intention of re-doing the grill area's of the model but I'm still to make a start on that one.
    Working out the difference's between the type's of Class 37 I may as well learn to be an astronaut and fly to the moon first lol, I thought I read sum where that new equipment was made for the ECML Edinburgh-Dundee so maybe the new cab being made is for that model.
    Cheers Mick.

Freely available from here............... http://srstrainzdlc.com/UK-Contents/

It was on the DLS (EWS at least). No idea if N3V have removed it as they have now purloined it as built in to TRS19.

Custom cab interior is part of the model. This is the 37 used in the ECML sessions
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

It was on the DLS (EWS at least)
    Still is so my mistake on that one, Wonder how that affect's the licence for those who may of bought his mesh.
    Mick.

This is the cabview isn't it Mick. Not about mistakes buddy, just trying to work out if N3V are trying to pull a fast one again.

This one is on loan to NSW for evaluation, 1976.

Just left Junee for Griffith.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

This one is on loan to NSW for evaluation, 1976.

Just left Junee for Griffith.
    Wish one of those was on loan out here then I could go take sum pictures for reference as I'm not far from either of those locations, What's your opinion of that cab there then Mike ?, And the grill's either side on the nose still need to be corrected I think.

Hahahahahaha, you are a Victorian, not changing the bogies just to fit your 5ft 3in track.

Cab looks good Mick, better than any other UK cab interiors in Trainz.

Grills look ok to me buddy.

Mike.