Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: A few new items coming from BEW

Bernard ,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to do these hoppers that you have done , I appreciate your work and time that you have taken to bring a smile to others.
    Thanks Again.
    Tim

The Winchester and Western Hoppers have been uploaded after passing their beta test, next week will be the last upload in this series which will be 2 seperate uploads, the lone LRS hopper and the greyscale blank.

Intel i5 2400, Mobo ASUS P8H67, Win 7 Prof 64bit, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX960 4GB, SB Audigy, 6.25TB HDD's.

Great stuff, Bernard thanks again! I'd bet you never want to see a 2-Bay hopper again!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    Great stuff, Bernard thanks again! I'd bet you never want to see a 2-Bay hopper again!
    after 72 of them, not for a while at any rate.

Intel i5 2400, Mobo ASUS P8H67, Win 7 Prof 64bit, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX960 4GB, SB Audigy, 6.25TB HDD's.

Thank you

Brilliant work, Bernard...thanks.
    Cheers, Gerry
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Thanks for taking the time and effort in creating these sets Bernard. Makes my purchase of the GTW Freight set well worth the investment, IMHO.

Well, all good things come to an end and i have just uploaded the last hopper plus the blanks set (there is a grey scale blank ace in there plus a separate ace with the locations of the cut levers, locking bar collars and stirrups are highlighted), so hopefully both will be available later today, thanks for all the nice comments throughout the thread they are appreciated, now lets see some of them in the screenshots threads being used.

I don't know if I'll get to it (time is limited for me lately), but I saw your blanks and started thinking of making more.
    shpx, E-L, Conrail, some more recent private reporting marks I've photographed in the last few years.
    Christopher

Somewhere in Indiana near the Indianapolis Line

I wonder if anyone would be interested in doing Monon or Seaboard System... perhaps CSX also.