Thread: BLack lines in the middle of the route??

Question BLack lines in the middle of the route??

I need your help with this after reinstall the route to run in Open Rails. The route is Maple Leaf Tracks and have 4 exe files start with MLTGTAV1setup, MLTGTAPatch1.02, MLTGTAV1.5Upgrade and MLTGTAV1.5Equipment. Now no problem to install all of the four exe files and fire up in Open Rails to run this route and surprised to see the black line all over the place right in the middle the simulator also I don't think that the track textures are correct too. You will see my two screenshots below and if you know what is the problem then tell me what need to be fixed?

Thank you,

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check Open Rails Options>Video. If there is a check mark for Over Head Wire box, click it to remove it. That should cure the black line. Not sure what to do about the winter track texture though.

Thank you for the tip and next time I have to remember to make sure the Over Head Wire box uncheck in the box. Will find out about winter track texture if anyone else know what it is with the problem?

John

I do believe only 1 MLT route has been upgraded recently and I am not sure which one. But the routes do need some TLC and some of us have been addressing those Issues.
    I know Parkerboots is addressing the SP locomotive issues and I am working on the Sandpatch also Malte Cordes has redone many of the Bridge Line Locomotives as well. But the routes themselves need some some overhaul. There are some follage upgrades in the file library as well.