Thread: How to create new tiles

Default How to create new tiles

How to create tiles of 2x2 because i want to recreate indrailv2 route tiles please help how to create new tiles of 2x2

Think you're posting in the wrong forum mate. World Of Subways is a locked down sim with no editor capability.

If, as I suspect, you are referring to MSTS then no one is likely to give you a detailed tutorial - you need to exercise a bit of self learning. For starters, learn to use Google search and also download the Michael Vone Route Building Guide.
    Vern.

OpenRails donot support 2x2 tiles?

Open Rails might, but 2x2 (4096m^2) tiles are only found in very poorly built routes. Do not use them. Use the smallest possible tile size(2048m^2).

In any case, there's a forum section on this site for Open Rails (not this section). If you have a question about Open Rails, why not ask there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipukumar View Post
    How to create tiles of 2x2 because i want to recreate indrailv2 route tiles please help how to create new tiles of 2x2
    Hi Dipukumar, many tutorial videos are available on youtube regarding indrailv2 tiles problem. See this video
    https://youtu.be/CAbVohNf0CY