When I Google it I see a lot of others have had problems like this but the fixes I have tried don't work for me!

It seems to only happen when there is no in-put, maybe a program is running but kind of in an idle state.

Example:

I was in the process of making my own DVD from home movies and the process of gettng ready to burn the disk took about 2 hours and all that time I kept my fingers on my track ball, wiggling them, ( Mouse input ) and the program ran well. After burning 8 copies of the disk, I stop to go take a dump and when I get back I see that the machine has re-booted and I'm back to my desk top.

While watching TV later, I also keep my machine in my perifferal vision and notice that with no mouse in-put, the machine is re-booting every several minutes. I asked my wife if she was noticing and she said that it took as little as two minutes sometimes.

I have uninstalled updates from after the time I noticed this problem. " Quality Updates " seem to be a more complicated process and I haven't uninstalled them yet.

I have re-seated my RAM modules.

I have exercised the cable connections on my hard drives.

I have updated my GPU driver.

I followed an instruction to turn off " automatic re-starts " which I thought was going to give me BSOD to look at but I don't see them and re-starts seem to be happening the same way.

I was wondering if there is a small program I can run in the back ground that would simulate input activity while I am getting a beer or re-cycling beer or just watching TV while rendering a two hour DVD?

Specs.
Mobo= Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK LGA 1150 Intel Z97
CPU=Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0GHZ
RAM= G.Skill TridentX Series 16GB ( 4 X 4GB ) DDR3
VidCard=ASUS Turbo-GTX970-OC-4GD5 GeForce 4 GB
HDs= 2 X Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA III SSD= WIN 7 & WIN 10
1 X Intel 2.5" 160GB SATA III SSD= Trainz
1 X Weatern Digital 2.5" 1TB SATA SSD= Data Disk
1 X Western Digital 500GB SATA = Data Disk
Optical= HP Internal Multi-Drive CD/DVD Reader/Writer +
OS= Windows 10, 64 bit
Mouse= Kensington Expert Trackball