Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming soon from Train Simulations - CN Ruel Sub

Very nice! That made my day just looking forward to a new route! LOVE the moose shot!

Would look smashing if converted to US/DBTracks.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    Would look smashing if converted to US/DBTracks.
    Quite,I suspect it is no more difficult to build it with a good looking track system instead of the rubbish KuJu system.

To my knowledge, it's impossible to "build" a route using DB Tracks, but it can be converted afterwards. That being said, I don't believe Norbert allowed Payware vendors to use the track system in a commercial release.

The Scalerail system does look good, I agree, but we chose to use the system resources for rendering the vast amounts of forest and vegetation for the region in order to make the area as close to a representation of the line as possible.
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Heading north from Capreol

- Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

I also like the light feathered look of the track side grass and textures you're using. It all fits nicely imo.
    Rory

Money already laid out on the table. C'mon Chris, get 'er done!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Smile

With the fourth picture of CN Ruel Subdivision that is Milnet Road when I was young and went for a drive with my grandparents and some of my family members too from Capreol on Highway #545 but changed to Regional Road #84. The river is Vermillion River near the tracks. Good memory for me to look at these pictures that Chris Neilson posted here. Hope to see more pictures soon.

John

Love the new signal masts and the vegetation. Nice to see Streamlines hasn't call it quits to the TS world...Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting in line for this route. Thanks guys.

Dave

Yep, I'm ready for this one, too. Please get those switchstands in there, though.