Thread: Can not load summer in orginal seligman 2

Default Can not load summer in orginal seligman 2

I took out the Kosmo weather program and thought nothing of it. Now I can not even run in the summertime due to OR saying the following

Error.jpg

How do I fix this now?

I'd figure it can be fixed if you copy a set of files over from the envfiles folder of one of the default routes.
    I have Seligman and never had Cosmos on my machine.
    Just grab the file listed in the error message and put it in the envfiles folder.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Tried that after I arrived home, still not working.

Have you made sure that the .env file names in the route's .trk file match the names of the files you've copied into the Seligman ENVFILES folder?

I'm also pretty sure Kosmos doen't really work with OR, so I would be careful about using it

Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    Have you made sure that the .env file names in the route's .trk file match the names of the files you've copied into the Seligman ENVFILES folder?

I'm also pretty sure Kosmos doesn't really work with OR, so I would be careful about using it
    I opened the trk file and found a listing for that env file name. When I removed that line from the track file and tried to run activity OR immediately stopped working.

I know Kosmos doesn't work in OR and I failed to check my routes and set them back to default before I removed Kosmos.

You cannot remove those lines from the .trk file. All you had to do was make sure that the .env file names referenced there matched the names of the .env files in the envfiles folder

Quote Originally Posted by ebnertra000 View Post
    You cannot remove those lines from the .trk file. All you had to do was make sure that the .env file names referenced there matched the names of the .env files in the envfiles folder
    So my only option is to replace the actual trk file correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    So my only option is to replace the actual trk file correct?
    Not necessarily. If you made a backup of the .trk file before editing it (I certainly hope you did), you could just replace it. If you didn't, just copy the .env file reference lines from another route's .trk file and then paste them into the same part of the Seligman .trk file. In any case, just make sure the lines have names that match the names of the .env files in the ENVFILES folder

Please post your .trk file and a screenshot of your envfiles folder.
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2