Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Route - Mexico City - Veracruz "FCM railroad"

WOW! Just WOW!
    Larry Steiner
    Grand Rapids, Michigan

Thanks a lot for your comments,

These past days were quite hard trying to fix corrupted track objects found in the new area, I but it looks that I have been able to removed them.. let's keep checking

There are some towns that I haven't visited so I am following... Google map street view and some pictures shared by some friends... trying to replicate the feeling of every place...

Now there are 4 remaining towns to be completed and the big city of Veracruz to have the route completed...

We are approaching to the end! Hope to be able to share it as soon as possible...

Thanks and regards

Enviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the completed route! Looking awesome. I've been following the development of this route for some time. The work you've put into this is incredible!
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Quote Originally Posted by sburr View Post
    Can't wait to see the completed route! Looking awesome. I've been following the development of this route for some time. The work you've put into this is incredible!
    Thanks a lot,

Travis is providing excellent support to replace the SLI signals to be able to share the route...

Hope to complete it very soon...

Thanks and regards!

Even when there are some pending areas to be completed (around 30miles) we are Working at Veracruz (the end of the route)... The port of Veracruz is more complicated that I thought.. but once I finish this area the pending miles will be easier...

I glad also seeing some Google maps updated in the area at Mexico City where the quality of maps was very bad due some clouds when the Google satelite took them...

10 months and 4 days working in the route...

Thanks and regards

This used to be the passenger train station now is used by Ferrosur as Offices..

The two tracks close to the street have current more than 10 (C30-7) locomotives in the deadline waiting to be destroyed... Recently (some weeks ago) the railroad museum of Puebla rescued a B23-7 from this deadline and the locomotive was moved in a train from Veracruz to Puebla and now is resting in peace at the museum...

Thanks and regards

The detail is absolutely amazing. This will be a "must have" if it does get a public release, either as payware or freeware.

I am curious as to whether there is more Ferromex locomotives out there in addition to what was reskinned onto some of SLI's "Fred Flintstone wheels" stuff from several years ago. Also, same question about KCS de Mexico and Ferrosur.

Quote Originally Posted by wwhall View Post
    The detail is absolutely amazing. This will be a "must have" if it does get a public release, either as payware or freeware.

I am curious as to whether there is more Ferromex locomotives out there in addition to what was reskinned onto some of SLI's "Fred Flintstone wheels" stuff from several years ago. Also, same question about KCS de Mexico and Ferrosur.
    Hello Wwhall, many thanks for the comments...

For now the idea is to release it freeware once is completed and after replacing all SLI stuff used...

Regarding to Ferromex locomotives I have reskinned the following models using pictures of real locomotives...

Ferromex
    AC4400
    SD70-ACE (Some models with elephant ears)
    ES44AC or DC
    C40-7 Super 7 (I need to improve them)
    Sd40-2 (red and ex-fnm scheme)
    Gp-38

Ferrosur (Ferromex scheme just with the logos of Ferrosur)
    ES44AC

Ferrosur (green base but turned almost black as they are after passing the tunnels)
    AC4400

FNM Ferrocarriles nacionales de México (two tone blue) (I love this scheme)
    C40-7 super 7 (new and damage painting)
    C30-7 (new and damage painting)
    Sd40-2
    Sd45-2
    Gp38-2

Please let me know if you are interested in some of them...

Thanks and regards

I'm sure all of them would be accepted as and wanted as much as this great route!

There are quite a few Ferromex and related road units in the library already