Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Route - Mexico City - Veracruz "FCM railroad"

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    This has to be the best route coming out in a long time.

Fantastic stuff!

Robert
    Thanks a lot Robert!!!

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk

Adding details to the route... Cars, grass, carspawn, buildings more poles and wires... And verifying the signals and track....

Here some shots of Mexico City area...

Thanks and regards

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoville View Post
    Adding details to the route... Cars, grass, carspawn, buildings more poles and wires... And verifying the signals and track....

Here some shots of Mexico City area...

Thanks and regardsEnviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk
    Super detailed. I have no idea how hard it should be.

very good job .
    Chimbica Dash8

Quote Originally Posted by anderson martins View Post
    Super detailed. I have no idea how hard it should be.

very good job .
    Yes it is very hard placing all details... I was showing Veracruz to my wife using TSRE and I realized how many objects I had to place to create the city from zero to what is now...

I didn't realize the patience that I should have when I was creating Veracruz and also Mexico City....

But as Rick-MONON said I am aware now that I want to improve or add more stuff to places already finished... Never end....

Thanks and regards

This work and dedication is Unreal! No pun intended But this looks to be at the very top tier of realistic route building!
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    This work and dedication is Unreal! No pun intended But this looks to be at the very top tier of realistic route building!
    I concur Rory. The detail is mindboggling.
    - Mark -

This route should be able to show off very well what ORTS is really capable of supporting. This is exactly what we need, someone to create a very top end route that can demonstrate what ORTS developers have been developing over the last several years.

Tons of details, photo real textures, lots of trains on the various tracks. This should showcase that ORTS can rival TS2020 and Trainz.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by NW 2156 View Post
    This route should be able to show off very well what ORTS is really capable of supporting. This is exactly what we need, someone to create a very top end route that can demonstrate what ORTS developers have been developing over the last several years.

Tons of details, photo real textures, lots of trains on the various tracks. This should showcase that ORTS can rival TS2020 and Trainz.

Robert
    Hello thanks a lot for the comments about the route I appreciate recognizing the effort... the objective was to create the most possible realistic route about this part of Mexico and achieving a nice level of realism was possible based on...

1) TSRE... I had been working with MSTS route editor and definitely it wouldn't be possible to create this route without having TSRE because the use of Google and all power tools to place objects reducing the time of work impressively... Giving the chance to add more details in a effective way and avoiding all errors caused by MSTS when you are editing... In my previous route using MSTS I lost several times completed parts of route...

1.1) other significant factor for the realism is the design of route objects using pictures of real buildings... Etc....

2) OR is impressive... It just changed 360degrees the environment that we used to using MSTS.. OR is amazing...

2.1) comparing to TS2019 or 2020 I can say that the only thing that I would like to have in OR is the raining environment and realism effects and the cabview 3d environment (I know there are few options)..

Thanks and regards

^I agree with Rodrigoville. I would add that OR needs to improve and expand weather effects. Also, OR needs to greatly improve lighting effects, for both trains and static objects. That, for me, is one of its last major shortcomings, and one where TS20** passed up MSTS/OR years ago. A route like this one would greatly benefit from lighting improvements. I don't buy the argument by some, even some in the OR development community, who say that lighting improvement would put too much demands on the video or computer graphics capability. TS20** manages to do it . . .

I share some videos that I was able to take using some windows app... going North to Mexico City Climbing those parts of the route with a track profile of 3%, the ES44AC´s & AC4400´s pulling hard...

https://youtu.be/lgkGROU5ZD8

https://youtu.be/Xhmw8Corb1o

https://youtu.be/X7_Bjh5FkGk

Thanks and Regards