Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Route - Mexico City - Veracruz "FCM railroad"

The work your doing on this route is beyond amazing. Keep it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjedi1 View Post
    The work your doing on this route is beyond amazing. Keep it up man.
    Thanks a lot Jason,

I have completed escenario at Mexico City...

So we are going for the last 100kms (around 70miles) to have the full route completed...

Regards!!

Enviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk

Testing from Km 60 to Km 0 at Mexico City (extinguished Buenavista Station)...

Passing by Valle de México (km 49) freight yard and Pantaco (km 10) (1990: the passenger coaches cleaning and maintenance yard)

Satisfied with the result of the scenes representing 1990's

Regards

Arriving to Mexico City & Buenavista Station (testing also night textures)...

Good memories of those days when I was 8 arriving at Mexico at 9pm aboard train #10 "start service" from Guanajuato - Consist used to be: (3) Gp-38-2, (1 or 2) baggage coach, (6) first class coach, (1) diner, (1) dome coach...

Regards

It's always a pleasure to see your screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by csantucci View Post
    It's always a pleasure to see your screenshots!
    Thanks a lot Carlo,

Regards!

This route looks absolutely amazing! Are those Japanese built cars available any place?

Robert

These are very impressive views. A question I have regards the back to back signals seen in one of
    the views. Are those available somewhere, or will they be available. I am so glad to see another
    mountain line under construction. I also know that Tim, in England is working on the line from
    Creel to Topolobampo, i.e. the route of "El Chepi".

J. H. Sullivan
    (landnrailroader)

Quote Originally Posted by landnrailroader View Post
    These are very impressive views. A question I have regards the back to back signals seen in one of
    the views. Are those available somewhere, or will they be available. I am so glad to see another
    mountain line under construction. I also know that Tim, in England is working on the line from
    Creel to Topolobampo, i.e. the route of "El Chepi".

J. H. Sullivan
    (landnrailroader)
    Hello Landrailroader,

Thanks for your comments, regarding to the signal I am using the signals of SLI routes (Seligman route) I can't remember the name of this one... I think "Permisive back face" something like that is available in the SLI routes...

Regarding to the Chepe route is very glad to know someone else doing this route that is impressive, I did that travel last year with my family, last Ferromex created a new luxury services with renewed cars named as Chepe express including Dome and panoramic cars...

In fact I started practicing TSRE pretending to do the Chepe route from Mochis to Chihauhua... I created Tiles with the terrain and distant mountains, but then I changed the plan doing the current route from Mexico to Veracruz due the type of trains are more attractive for me.. heavy freight trains than Chepe that is more related to Tourism...

I will try to contact this guy to know if I can provide technical information to support his work

Thanks and regards

This is turning into a pretty amazing route. But are you allowed to distribute a route with SLI signals in it? I'm also working on several signal systems (the 1967 CCOR system might be of interest to users of Jerry's Western US routes), which you can use to stand in if you need a different system. Custom scripts can be made for your route if you have real-World rules