Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Route - Mexico City - Veracruz "FCM railroad"

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjedi1 View Post
    Thats awesome looking dude! Be nice to run something new. Glad to see content being made for MSTS/Open rails.
    HI thanks for your comments, before I started learning to use TSRE I tried to create the route using MSTS but I am assuming due because of complexity of terrain the MSTS was not able to open the terrain before placing any piece of track, I don't know if is because the elevation of the level of detail in the mountains, everything was white without terrain...

then I discovered the way to use Google maps for the terrain in TSRE and I discard the possibility to run this route in MSTS...

Another thing is because the use of Google maps for all terretex the size of route now is 18GBytes... :S

Regards

Default More Screenshots... progress of route construction...

More Screenshots... progress of route construction...

Regards!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brilliant!

Very nice!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Default Screenshot #3

Screenshot #3

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoville View Post
    Screenshot #3
    Hi...

Nice work - especially the terrtex - what are you using to "square off" your crop fields ?

Regards,
    Scott

Hello Scott,

I am using Google maps to have real textures for terretex with the use of Google API key... That provides a fantastic realism to the route

The vegetation that I am using to cover some crop fields are the vegetation of Seligman and other SLI routes... With some changes in the colors and birthness to adecuate the tones to the real terretex provides by Google maps...

Regards!

Default Overview Distrito Acultzingo

Track on Distrito Acultzingo... Overview of route in the mountains area at Acultzingo, tunnels and loops to climb (north).

Fantastic! Pardon my question, but does any of this include the route of the NdeM E60s?....have a couple painted E60s for the NdeM route....lots of redoing trackage

There are a few routes in South America - Buenos Aires locale by J.L. Gonzalez Lopez. Seems to be a good following group of their region.

Default Route - Mexico City - Veracruz "FCM railroad"

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoville View Post
    Hello Scott,

I am using Google maps to have real textures for terretex with the use of Google API key... That provides a fantastic realism to the route

The vegetation that I am using to cover some crop fields are the vegetation of Seligman and other SLI routes... With some changes in the colors and birthness to adecuate the tones to the real terretex provides by Google maps...

Regards!
    Hi...

The shot above - with the farm fields looks so real - any time I’ve messed with satellite imagery (flight and train sim) I had to massively adjust the images to make them look good in the sim - really nice work - keep it up...

Yeah - I’ve been making my own vegetation lately - lowering the color saturation levels considerably - the effect is quite good and seems the match much of the payware we’ve seen....

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk