Thread: Download atsf la junta sub

Default Download atsf la junta sub

Hi all,

Let me first apologize for my very poor english, but I have a question: as I wish simulating a transcontinental route that is, for example, AMTRAK N° 3 "Southwes Chief" CHI to LAX but I cannot find for downloading the La Junta sub who was available, as I could understand in reading the forum, on a site who is no longer reachable, I ask for help in finding the route, if it is still anywhere available for download.

Can you please help me ?

Thank you all in advance

Quote Originally Posted by patric View Post
    Hi all,

Let me first apologize for my very poor english, but I have a question: as I wish simulating a transcontinental route that is, for example, AMTRAK N° 3 "Southwes Chief" CHI to LAX but I cannot find for downloading the La Junta sub who was available, as I could understand in reading the forum, on a site who is no longer reachable, I ask for help in finding the route, if it is still anywhere available for download.

Can you please help me ?

Thank you all in advance
    You need the Raton Pass route which is here in the route section. raton3.zip I think there was also a route that was on The Mophouse, but good luck finding that one. Mophouse closed it's doors some 2-3 years ago.

Hi rt.35ge;
    Thank you for your quick answer, but I mean the railway section fron Wellingtgon (KS) to La Junta (CO) ....Anyway thanks again for the answer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patric View Post
    Hi rt.35ge;
    Thank you for your quick answer, but I mean the railway section fron Wellingtgon (KS) to La Junta (CO) ....Anyway thanks again for the answer!!!!
    The one you want I believe is the route that was a download at The Mophouse. The guy who owned that site is a member here. Weather or not he'll help you out is up to him provided he happens to see or hear about this thread.

Is it the ATSF La Junta Subdivision from Newton, KS to La Junta, CO? If that's the one, that was the download from Mophouse.

There is to be a release of a new route in the next few weeks, the La Junta and Pueblo Subs made by Bob Wirth.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

It's gonna get busy around here.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Hi all,

I got it, thanks a lot !!

@Baldwin: I'm waiting for the new ones, but now, i have to go to L.A. The N°3 Leaves Union station at 2.50 P.M.

Best regards to all !!!