Thread: Railworks P42 Soundsets - Can't find ANYWHERE!

Default Railworks P42 Soundsets - Can't find ANYWHERE!

Hi guys, getting back into the hobby after a long time off. Was an Open Rails/MSTS user for a long time, but the 3D cabs are kind of a necessary step forward so Railworks it is. I've been digging around forever to find a soundset for the Miami P42s, but all of the ones teased on YouTube are now dead sites. I know Travis Plowman had a payware version but his site is dead and so are all the others I've found that used to have P42 sound packs.

I'd gladly PayPal Travis or literally anyone that can legally take money for one of those soundsets, as the DTG defaults are truly awful. Can you guys help me get in touch? Or if it's abandonware at this point, could someone send them to me?

Kyle

Take a look over at Railworks America Site. http://railworksamerica.com/ You might find what you are looking for there.
    HP Omen Obelisk Desktop, i7-8700, GeForce RTX 2080, Windows 10 Pro

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Quote Originally Posted by dphorton View Post
    Take a look over at Railworks America Site. http://railworksamerica.com/ You might find what you are looking for there.
    Unfortunately I've scoured their entire library, lots of horns and some sound/physics edits, but not an entire sound set or overhaul like I'm looking for. There is one file set that requires sounds from the P32AC-DM, but I'd rather have a standalone set (since the ones that are done by independent individuals are of such high quality).

It's a real shame that none of the payware ones are available anymore - I'm just hoping someone will let me have it if I can track them down! Thanks for the suggestion Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Yogurt View Post
    Unfortunately I've scoured their entire library, lots of horns and some sound/physics edits, but not an entire sound set or overhaul like I'm looking for. There is one file set that requires sounds from the P32AC-DM, but I'd rather have a standalone set (since the ones that are done by independent individuals are of such high quality).

It's a real shame that none of the payware ones are available anymore - I'm just hoping someone will let me have it if I can track them down! Thanks for the suggestion Dave.
    I might be a year late, but check out the-audio-shack.com. I think they might have what you're looking for