Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks, Vince!! PRR-ER V2

Default Thanks, Vince!! PRR-ER V2

Blew off Saturday chores and feverishly moved all my PRR stuff to the new PRR-ER v2

1955 Senator - North Philadelphia

E7's pressed into service hauling TrucTrain through Pittsburgh

F3's leading a coal drag

1955 Senator - NY Penn

more ....
    Last edited by rfranzosa; 04-13-2019 at 11:52 AM.

1945 Liberty Limited in 'Fleet of Modernism' scheme behind a set of Alco PAs departing Pittsburgh

Baldwin Centipedes lead the Liberty Limited out of Altoona

EMD FP7s await a westbound in Harrisburg

EMD E7s depart with the westbound Broadway Limited in Harrisburg

More later...
    Last edited by rfranzosa; 04-13-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Super upgrade by Vince, great screenshots by Rick! Show us more! Thanks guys!

Aloha, Jeff Link

Looking good Vince and thank you Rick for the BLW/ZT rolling stock!!!!
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Hello to all,

For those using Activity Generator (AG) software, 38 non-PRR templates ( LV, Reading, CNJ and B&O) have been completed and am considering to have them realeased as part 1 of the massive PRR template package, hopefully in the next weeks for our AG users. It has, for all non-PRR railroads, about 450 serviceable sidings available to create activities. Many of the templates have been already tested and will try to concentrate to have a Readme file as detailed as possible. Among the downloads are three PRR packs from BLW/ZT including the PRR passenger trainsets.

I have started a few weeks ago the PRR Template ( part 2 ) package with the massive PRR railroad system. I have started to work on the Enola/Harrisburg-Altoona section. Extensive work have been done in Enola, Harrisburg and Marysville yards to have a reasonable railfill, using a revised car strings set (2017) which fits very well with the era. The same has been done with the part 1 package. The mainline templates (EB and WB) have been done and also is finished one using the engine Roundhouses in Marysville, Lewiston and both Juniata and West Altoona.

For all WB activities starting in Enola/Harrisburg, the user will start near these yards with a load pulled by GG-1's and will require swapping the motive power to 6-diesel powered engines inside the Harrisburg/Enola Yards to run the line to Altoona. The same will apply for EB arriving in Enola/Harrisburg switching back to Electrics before resuming EB.

The following pictures are from one activity generated by AG involving servicing engines between the roundhouse, diesel storage sidings and the engine shops, presented here in chronological order, using the fully functional turntables.

Juniata Shops 1 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 2 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 3 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 4 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 5 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 6 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Juniata Shops 7 by Denis Gionet, sur Flickr

Enjoy the shots
    Denis
    Last edited by dgionet; 04-13-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Vince !!! Nice to go through Trenton at 80 MPH !! Time to rework all the activitives I made for the old version with new paths & release them again for V2.0

- Mark -

Thanks for all your efforts.

Harold

Quote Originally Posted by rfranzosa View Post
    Blew off Saturday chores and feverishly moved all my PRR stuff to the new PRR-ER v2

more ....
    wonderful stuff
    I think you could make a video of a run down the entire route and every spur of track (maybe timelapse) so I can properly imagine a railfanning series on that route.

Working on updates to the 2008 E7s, E8s and PAs in the BLW/ZT PRR 1 pack and PRR 3 pack.

E7s are pretty much done, shown here in 4 paint schemes on the Blue Comet route outside Atlantic City...

E8's next

I love all those smokin' stacks -- Beauties!!!!
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.