Thread: PRR V2 Static/Loose Consist Locomotives

Default PRR V2 Static/Loose Consist Locomotives

Hello all and Vince, I am enjoying running on this new version. It is much improved for running, and I am happy to say that I am enjoying 45-73fps as well.
    I do have a question about the Static and Loose Consist Locomotives. It would add a lot if Pantographs were in the UP/running position and as well Smoke/Steam coming from the steam engines en route. They look so dead just sitting there. All the AI's seem to have lights/pantographs operating, I have not seen an AI steam train as yet, but still a ways to go on my trip.

Can a line for Open Rails be added for these features?

Congratulations to all involved with this effort! A most enjoyable way to pass the time.

Glad you're enjoying it.
    I recall that there is/was a way to have the conditions you seek but can't remember where. There was a discussion a week or so ago over at Elvas Tower that had to do with headlight operation when switching engines but for the life I don't remember I saw info on pans up and smoke.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"