Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PRR-Eastern-Region-v2 Has been Released

Thanks very much all for the advice.
    I have it working now and surprisingly it is behaving well. I am using track viewer to make paths.
    I then used the finished path in AE for player and AI trains to actually make the activity.
    My understanding is that TSRE5 did not have the ability to perform as an AE. Guess I am out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by philabos View Post
    Thanks very much all for the advice.
    I have it working now and surprisingly it is behaving well. I am using track viewer to make paths.
    I then used the finished path in AE for player and AI trains to actually make the activity.
    My understanding is that TSRE5 did not have the ability to perform as an AE. Guess I am out of date.

So what actually are you using? MSTS Activity Editor and OR Track Viewer or TSRE and OR Track Viewer .

Quote Originally Posted by dforrestc View Post
    So what actually are you using? MSTS Activity Editor and OR Track Viewer or TSRE and OR Track Viewer .
    Using OR Track Viewer and MSTS AE.

Instructions indicate that some objects are "restricted use". I don't know if any coke ovens
    are in the route - I remember that there were steel mills in original version, but if there are
    any coke ovens, I would like to use them in a future version of the Clinch-Appalachia area of
    NS which I am currently laying track for. There were coke ovens at Vansant, Va and some
    more a few miles to the east that are still in use. Vansant is abandoned.

J. H. Sullivan