Thread: AMcpk12 Correction

Default AMcpk12 Correction

Brought to my attention this morning that one of the ACL gondolas I made still uses the textures and road number from the other ACL gon I drew. The set does have the correct ace file included so the only thing needed was a new shape file.

Well, this is interesting. 156 KB exceeds the limit for this type of file being added here, and they won't allow the 184 KB S file.

Paul

Just a simple rename of the ace file using SFM or your favorite program solves this problem.

It's not the ace file I need to post, it's the shape file that will not go up. Funny you can post s jpeg that's a GB large but a zip file is restricted to 150 KB.

Paul :-)

I just meant for others who have it and want the correct number before you can up-date the 's' file. They are a very nice addition!

Yes, understood. I'll have to properly package the new shape file that calls for the proper texture file and upload it to the FTP server.

Hello Paul, I just noticed something else with this nice set, the CR 82074 Camp Car. Truck set at the one end has the Springs in the wrong place. If I knew how to correct this I would.
    Just a minor issue, I am surprised nobody else found this, or maybe they did and corrected it?
    See pic:
    CR 82 Camp Car.jpg

Hi,

I don't think it's something you could do, I just had to move the set of springs back a foot in the TS Modeler drawing and generate a new shape file for it, then run it through PolyMaster. When you do a hundred cars it's not hard to screw up a couple! Thanks for the other set of eyeballs!

I'll upload the new file tonight.

I slept in one of those camp cars once - after it had gone off to it's afterlife on the Adirondack Scenic RR.
    Christopher

I drove past one! I made this because there was one on the GLF siding in Fonda during the early 80s, Conrail actually owned that track.